What do we need?
Prosthetics – new or gently used
Prosthetic bras – new or gently used
Regular bras (full coverage) – new or gently used
Sports bras – new or gently used
Wigs – dark colors preferred
Head scarves – bright colors preferred
Summer weight hats – we always seem to run short of these!
Clothing for TIENDA (formerly known as FREE Store)
- any clean, new or gently used clothing – items suitable for both warm and cooler weather e.g. sweaters and jackets, gloves
- lingerie and bras
- costume jewelry
- warm shawls
- soft, light colored cotton blend yarns used for tit bit prosthesis.
- knit stretch fabric in white, off white & black
- fabric for making scarves and hats polyfill stuffing (for tit bits and comfort pillows)
- cotton flannelette (especially white, cream, black or pastel prints – not baby pattern prints)
- polar fleece fabric
- stretch lace 4″ wide, any color
- black and white thread, large spools
- sewing pins
- sundries used in sewing projects
Makeup Supplies for the Look Good, Feel Great Makeovers
- good quality unused lip sticks
- any new makeup
- sponges/application products
- any of the little “extras” that make our ladies feel special!
If you would like more information or clarity on what to donate, please contact us. We would be happy to answer any questions you might have.